Below are the steps how you can easily become a member of D.B.V. DIOK:
- Fill in the registration form and direct debit authorization
You can download a copy of the registration form and direct debit authorization, or find them in ‘Sportzaal 2’ in the Sports Center under the stairs in a little basket. Hand in the forms to one of the board members or in the DIOK-mailbox.
- Buy a UnionCard
You can buy one at dms.utwente.nl. Students and employees log in with their S- or M- accounts. Externals need to register once. You need to have the UnionCard before you can register to the association.
- Register to DIOK on DMS
Go to you ‘profile’ on the DMS website and then to ‘Organizations’. Here you choose for D.B.V. DIOK. We will get a confirmation email for your request.
- Pay the association fee (heffing).
After you have been accepted you will receive an email with a link to pay the association fee. This is also possible via ‘Whats on offer’ after you select D.B.V. DIOK as the site.
Trouble with step 2 – 4? Check out the DIOK DMS manual!
Below you find the contribution costs for this year. The subscription fee is € 2,50. When you end your membership after August 1st, you will receive a fine of € 15.
- Recreational players (without training): € 50
- Training players with nylon: € 65
- Competition players with nylon: € 70
- Training player with feather: € 90
- Competition players with feather: € 105