Below are the steps how you can easily become a member of D.B.V. DIOK:
- Fill in the registration form and direct debit authorization
You can fill in the registration form online and direct debit authorization manually, which you can print yourself or get from the board.
- Buy a UnionCard
You can buy one at dms.utwente.nl. Students and employees log in with their S- or M- accounts. Externals need to register once. You need to have the UnionCard before you can register to the association.
- Register to DIOK on DMS
Go to you ‘profile’ on the DMS website and then to ‘Organizations’. Here you choose for D.B.V. DIOK. We will get a confirmation email for your request.
- Pay the association fee (heffing).
After you have been accepted you will receive an email with a link to pay the association fee. This is also possible via ‘Whats on offer’ after you select D.B.V. DIOK as the site.
Trouble with step 2 – 4? Check out the DIOK DMS manual!
Below you find the contribution costs for this year. The subscription fee is € 2,50. When you end your membership after August 1st, you will receive a fine of € 15.
- Recreational players (without training): € 50
- Training players with nylon: € 65
- Competition players with nylon: € 70
- Training player with feather: € 90
- Competition players with feather: € 105