Below are the steps how you can easily become a member of D.B.V. DIOK:
- Fill in the registration form and direct debit authorization
You can fill in the registration form online and direct debit authorization manually, which you can print yourself or get from the board.
- Buy a UnionCard
You can buy one at dms.utwente.nl. Students and employees log in with their S- or M- accounts. Externals need to register once. You need to have the UnionCard before you can register to the association, as a Saxion student you can buy one at the desk of the Sports Center. The prices of the UnionCard can be found here and for the CampusCard they can be found here
* Saxion students have to get their CampusCard at the desk.
- Register to DIOK on DMS
Go to you ‘profile’ on the DMS website and then to ‘Organizations’. Here you choose for D.B.V. DIOK. We will get a confirmation email for your request.
- Pay the association fee (heffing).
After you have been accepted you will receive an email with a link to pay the association fee. This is also possible via ‘Whats on offer’ after you select D.B.V. DIOK as the site.
* Saxion students have to pay their association fee at the desk.
- Pay the club contribution
The prices for each membership-type can be found below. They are withdrawn from your account through direct-debit once a year. You will be notified two weeks in advance when this happens.
Trouble with step 2 – 4? Check out the DIOK DMS manual!
Below you find the contribution costs for this year. The first-time registration fee is € 2,50. When you end your membership after August 1st, you will receive a fine of €15.
You can get a partial refund (€15) on your contribution cost if you do three bar shifts during the year. More information about the bar shifts can be found here
Next to the Unioncard and the association fee, you also have to pay the contribution(as with all the associations on the UT). The contribution is determined during the GMA. The current prices (2021-2022) are shown below where the number between brackets is the fee in case of a partial refund due to bar shifts.
- Recreational/beginner players (without training): €52,50 (€37,50)
- Training/competition players with nylon: €82,50 (€67,50)
- Training player with feather: €102,50 (€87,50)
- Competition players with feather: €122,50 (€107,50)